Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Resident Advisor Tunes of the Decade

RA have provided a list of their Top 100 tunes of the decade. Makes for a lot of fun looking up the ones you never heard of. I suppose we could rant about lists like this all day, so critiquing it is pointless. That Metro Area track is fantastic, but the best tune of the last 10 years??? I am delighted that Garnier got the recognition for The Man With The Red Face, which truly is one of those tracks that we should never ever forget.

Anyway enjoy the ranking here

Eoin has also alerted me to their Top 100 albums of the decade

Just for fun, here are a few tracks that did not make it onto the RA top 100 that have made my decade:















*This is not including any remix by Four Tet, or anything off Four Tet's new album. Neither does it include anything by Pantha du Prince. My real top ten would probably be half comprised solely of Four Tet oeuvres.

No comments:

Post a Comment